Monday, November 23, 2009

Yesterday i woke up early in the morning just to eat breakfast in a restaurant.
That is stupid!
I didn't want to until my mother pulled me out of bed.
I began packing my sec 1 stuff today.
I didn't know i had so much rubbish at home.
I threw away 2 boxes of stuff!!!
My brother so weird.
He going stay at Matthew's house for a week!
Just to play soccer everyday with him!
And he was so happy to get into soccer CCA!
That was so random.
Now, my crazy cousins are shouting crazy words like:"stop sending me sms that writes 'I love you' Girls don't love each other!"
Haiz.... Losers will always say that!
And i found out who hacked into my account!
It was my cousin!
She only apologised on Saturday!
Blame me on being big-hearted!
I forgave her even after she stole like 5ooo coins!
haha:)
Hmm.. I am so bored now that i am actually observing everyone in the house!
My brother playing stupid soccer board game with my mum!
Yeah... you could say he is a soccer greatest fan, or crazy soccer fan!
I am getting more and more irritated by his daily soccer statements!
And the sound of soccer ball hitting the walls is making me nuts!
Here he goes again...
You would never understand, until you get a brother as crazy as him!
My cousin playing whatever egg game! And they always fight over beating egg for dinner!
Why can't they just be like me play computer until dinner comes?!
I'll be ending here... BYE!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment