Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Wow! Guess what time i slept yesterday! 9.43p.m. So early! So unlike me! :) Usually i slept like at 1a.m. (during holidays). Maybe i was too tired after one day in school. =D I was suppose to stay overnight in school yesterday but mummy don't allow (because she say the school is haunted!). Well, besides that reason, i complained a lot about the school facilities after EFL. Anyway, I went to the holding school recently for the moving thingy. It seriously sucks! I would rather stay in the old school then to go there. So smelly! Toxic gases all around. Later end of two years breathe in too much get lung cancer! After that, I went to eat Subway. First time eating and i don't know how to do. Lucky i am not the only person first time eating. Well, I saw my uncle there and pretended not to see him. How evil of me! I scared he would call me very loudly. It is a very embarrassing thing you know?! Well, I should end here. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment