Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hey, how's all holidays? Yesterday, nothing happened! Well, daddy fetch us go Redhill eat lunch as he's off on a public holiday. Actually we wanted to enjoy to the fullest yesterday but unluckily, it started running and we got to go back home. I played Nintendo for like 4 hours as i really have nothing to do. Then i ate dinner and played wii with my family. My grandmother just came back from Phucket yesterday. She didn't buy anything back, except for my brother's soccer jersey, as my cousins went to play and not much shopping. Heard that they got an elephant to help them massage and went diving at one of the beach. The fishes were like swimming around them as they wanted food. And also, they went to this golden palace to watch circus. It was a pity i didn't go.

Today, I did nothing except go tuition. Teacher was weird today. I said i haven't learn "Atoms and molecules" but he say "I know your pattern, you lying to me right?!" And i was like "what?!" He's weird. I think that girl from my school must have mixed up the topics and said she had learnt. That's why teacher became suspicious of me! Haiz... I am still bothered about what present to give Nelisa. Perhaps just give her the rubbish bin?

Back to thinking presents. Bye! =D

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment