Monday, November 30, 2009

Today i went to Nelisa's house to celebrate her birthday. I was late because i only woke up at 11 this morning. Well, luckily, i wasn't the last one to arrive although it was already 12.40 and the party starts at 12. How would i say? I've reached her house and it was rather complicated reaching her unit so she asked if she could help so i say meet her at the void deck. And guess what?! I waited for like 10 minutes downstairs and went up to the 10th floor (remembering she said it was at the 10th floor), and forgot the unit number. I look all over the storey to see if i see familiar faces. However, only one unit door was open and it wasn't hers. Then, i went back down again. I called Gum Yee and she didn't pick up her phone. So i called Ziyu, who still haven't reach (yeah... she's the latest!!!) I called my mum to complain to her no one came down despite saying meet me at void deck. My mum say if they don't come down in 5 minutes then just go home. After like 15 minutes of waiting, they finally came down. And i found out Wen Lin cut her hair. I didn't realise it was her. I though it was nelisa's other friend at first. Well, we went up, play computer for a while and Ziyu came. After that, the pizza came too. After eating we played wii. I brought my game but they didn't play because the dance game was more fun. Nelisa was the most expert there so the rest of us purposely group up to play and won her! =D It was tiring though, running around the mat. After that, we watched a disgusting movie (i didn't know Nelisa watch such movies. She ran for her mum when reach a disgusting scene. Maybe she too hyper.) We planned to play bowling at Safra at first but i don't know why they keep saying need card or IC. So we didn't go, but played Life at Nelisa's house. After that, we got bored and played the dance game again. And ate pasta which Nelisa's mother cooked. It was quite nice. Almost the same as i ate from restaurant. =D After that, it was like 6.15 so we went home.

I've just watched around the world in 80 days on channel 5 just now. I don't think they had travelled around the world yet. And why were they showing the 2 brothers who created plane and Thomas Edison? I mean like people acting as themm in the movie. That's so weird. I thought it was modern times movie. It was rather boring for me so i used the computer. Well, that's all. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment