Monday, November 2, 2009

I have no more worries for boredom during school holidays. My schedule is so occupied!!! I have CCA almost every single day of the week and it is from 8am to 6pm. Woohoo! Well, tomorrow have whatever theory test. Haiz, so difficult. Still need memorise the 10 steps for score study. I have no idea what each means man. I hope i passed! :) Anyway, teacher ask us to choose a solo piece. Since i am playing the ***** (it's a secret! =D), i just need take any piano score can already. But i lazy, ask my senior help me find and print. After playing the solo piece tomorrow, we will get to vote for 2 people from each level. I am gonna vote for Wen Lin. Sabo her... hehe :) anyway, gotta go study the test thingy already. BYEzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment