Friday, November 6, 2009

I have serious splitting headache right now! The panadol doesn't work at all!!!!

On tuesday, so many people went to school for CCA! Most waved while others didn't. Anyway, i am so going to fail the theory test. It was so difficult! And I was the first from Sec 1 to do the solo piece because i hid behind someone! Haiz.... well, it is great to get it over and done with! :)

On Wednesday, it was the LAMDA exam. I think i would just get a PARTICIPATION cert. I was so nervous that my voice was so weird! I sounded like i was shivering! Well, i was! The more the teacher smile or laughs, the more nervous i am.

On Thursday, I didnt go for CCA cause my old problem was acting for like 4 times on Wednesday. The doctor told me to rest at home for 2 days to see if the medicine was effective still. Well, i think the doctor is kind of weird. He didn't give me the MC cause i told him i was in Secondary school, which means holiday! I intended to get the MC to give the teacher-in-charge of my CCA! Well, that was so whatever! I might as well just ask my mum to write the letter!

I've watched PART 1 of Hot Shot yesterday and PART 2 today! It was nice! The first time i watched it was blah, but after i forward the episodes, it was quite interesting! Anyway, my head still hurts! I feel like banging my head on the wall! Well, later my head bleed than die. BYE! I gotta go rest! :)

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment