Thursday, November 26, 2009

Yesterday i was outdoors the whole day because daddy got one day leave. The whole family went to Pierce Reservoir for fishing. Well, mummy and i did not take part. I was playing Nintendo the whole time while mummy was reading her magazine. My dad and kai did not manage to catch any fish so they changed location, to Bishan Park. Well, they failed again! They wasted 1 hour! After that we went to eat in a place called "Chomp Chomp". There's a legend behind it, saying that there was once a dinosaur who chomped up the place to look for barbeque stingray. Haha:) If you believe it, you are just dumb! Because.................................................. I made up the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muahahaha! Today i woke up early to go school. Dad fetch me to and fro before going work! Well, i think i was the last second to arrive! Later daddy fetching me go eat Roti Prata at 9! That's about it! Good night! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment