Sunday, November 1, 2009

Today is seriously a boring day for me! Haiz.. despite playing computer, there is nothing else which i could do. Tmr still needa go school for stupid oral communication lesson. I hate it! People say it is fun while i will say the otherwise. It is boring! I dont think i had benefited anything from it! Complete waste of my time!

I wonder how i would spend the rest of my holidays! Boring days day after another! Life is just boring! Don't ya agree?! Hmm.. my aunt had bought tickets for ACS carnival! One ticket cost $40! Well, she paid for us and invited my family go there play! My stupid brother, is asking her best friend, Matthew to go! Why am i not surprised?! He always does that, even if he wasnt the "main lead" of the event! The carnival is on 3rd Nov i think! And my parents are planning to go Phuket for holiday! Hurray! :) Anyway, bye!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment