Saturday, January 2, 2010

HaPPy New Year everybody!

How did you guys spend the first day of 2010?! I spent mine in Malaysia. I visited my uncle's house. Can you believe it?! My uncle is just 1 year older than i am. Anyway, after going to his house, we went to visit my grandmother's brother, at the Old Folk's Home. The home was owned by my grandmother's cousins so the accommodation there was free. It was a long ride. I think it took approximately 1 hour. I was sleeping in the car throughout the journey, to and fro. The Old Folk's Home was unbelievable! It was my first visit and it left me a VERY, Very, veryyyyyyyyy bad impression! That place was disgusting! The canteen was full of flies. You wouldn't believe it! They set sticky papers to get the flies stick onto the paper and never get up! It was no use, there were still many more. More than this was the string at the bottom of the lantern. It was full of many tiny black insect. If you get near it, all will fly up and dangling in the air, seeming like there's a spider web. I was terrified and shook my head to make sure there weren't any on my hair. After that we went shopping and went home. I reached home like at 12 midnight. Oh, i left my nintendo wii in Malaysia to let them modify. Collecting them tomorrow. But i am not going.

Okay, today i went to meet my mum at Sheng Siong near commonwealth after tuition. She brought me for dinner and i saw Jinxuan. She called me and i turn around. I didn't recognise her with her different spectacles, just found her familiar. I only found out when she told me because i gave her a blur look.

That's all folks! Bye! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment