Saturday, January 16, 2010

I am so tired! Just came back from my exam. The examiner was scary. And i think i am going to fail this time. The examiner say i did it too low. Damn it! I hate the Indian Dance on Friday. The steps are so confusing! Yesterday i was late for my tuition because the stupid bus didn't come. I waited for like 20 minutes. So when the teacher ask why i so late (i was late for 20 minutes) and i said the bus went on strike. Haha =D He looked out of the window and say where got. He say it's a new excuse he had learnt. Later at 3 i going to Bird Park. Till 8. I guess. My mum say must see both day and night. Oh, we are going to see the whatever Dinosaur thingy. I am not at the least interested because i hate birds... who knows, they may just shit on you without even you realising it. I like penguins though. They are cute creatures. =D

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment