Friday, January 8, 2010

So far so good for the week... no unlucky events. :) Except sitting with XH! Blah! She had almost finished using all my correction tape! My mum would surely scold me. How i wish someone would scold her for me! I already complained to my dad and he was very angry. He ask me to warn her but i scared. I overheard her talking to Elicia that she won't be easily bullied. I hope my dad would help me complain to Mr Ng for me! Anyway, can't believe i was only 156 cm when Wen Lin is like 160 cm tall! Ziyu became as tall as me. All of them are taller than me! So sad... :( Later I still have tuition. Haiz... Next Saturday, Hwee Yan invited me to go celebrate her birthday. She got 2 days of celebration. Today and next sat. Today, she celebrating with her sec sch friends while next sat with us, her pri sch friends.... Gotta go! bye! =D

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment