Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hi people! It's me again! =D The month's passing by so quickly... Many tests next week.. Lit, Geog, CL and maybe physics. Many, many! Still haven't started on lit assignment. My group can't fix a suitable day for us to do the project. We all have different CCA days and tuition days. They are going to fix it on a sat i guess. But i have tuition. I am the only one not free on sat so maybe i have to leave for tuition and come back again. So troublesome!

XH must be very sad... Many people went against her this week, even me! I quarreled with her on Wednesday. And i think some people sms her to scold her. From what i've heard. Some also rejected her to be in their lit group. I don't think she would join our group cause Wen lin is in and they quarreled on Monday. My greatest wish for her is to buy her own correction tape. She say her mum don't allow her to buy.. I wonder if it's true, or maybe it is because she want to live on others.

On Friday, I went out with GY and Nelisa to Mcdonalds. It was nearer than i thought. We reached there in less than 10 minutes. Then we left earlier cause Nelisa got some language class and GY had CCA. Nelisa was late but she doesn't seem worried. And she must learn to trust people. :)

Yesterday tuition ended early, at 5 instead of 5.30. So i went home earlier. But the bad thing is that lesson would add on 30 minutes to the tuition time when it's near CA. :( Tuition reminded me of Thursday. I had to fetch my brother after CCA. My bag was heavy and i was tired. I had to wait for like 30 minutes before his tuition ended.When I reached home, I had to skip dinner to go for my tuition. Haiz...... :(

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment