Tuesday, January 26, 2010

This blog is written after i've sent WL off. Yesterday was so lucky! I wasn't wrapped in plastic because i am too short! =D Then the part 2 of my group keep stealing our part 1 wrapper! So I took theirs too. =D Went to science centre yesterday. It was awesome! We did hands-on stuff of DNA. Cool! The jelly-like thing is so bouncy, soft and liquidize. Anyway, I super like that machine used for taking in liquids. I felt like a scientist yesterday when wearing that white coat. After that, teacher say we could explore science centre. We went to this alien section. I just said "Oh my god!" And the others started screaming. Well, the place was dark, making it look creepy. Also, the alien structure was 3-D. It was as though you could catch it. It was a weekday so there were not much visitors. The aquarium section was only us. It was fun to do the frog recording! =D I like the colourful aquarium. The fishes are so beautiful.
Today, was extra awesome! XH and WL fought. I like the line WL said,"I don't treat you like shit.... I treat you worst than shit." OMG, that was so brave! Maths lesson i sat with GY cause i seriously can't stand XH. After school, WL went to my house. We put our bags and went to burger king. Then we studied for geog test, well only 3 pages! =D we were talking most of the time. After that, we came back to my house and played computer. My cousin came back and WL was so pissed off because both of them are weird. They kept talking about weird stuffs. Even i can't stand it. Then WL went home. That was when i started writing this entry! Bye

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment