Tuesday, January 5, 2010

School has started! I think i would not survive this term, sitting next to Xu Hui. Blah! I don't even wish to talk to her but she keeps talking to me. And it is annoying! All my work she must copy... I finish first she also must comment.. Why must school start with a NIGHTMARE?! Anyway, i've received 3 more presents! Thanks to some people poor understanding... we were suppose to buy only 1 present, draw lots to see give to who. Well, some people bought for everyone. I didn't say it was bad because i got more presents. I won't mention who's the some people or else they will surely scold me... haha :) Be glad people! The machines in the D & T room was cool. Almost like the ones in my uncle's shop. I've learnt how to make a key in the shop during the holidays. It worked! The machine had sharp thingy so i was scared at first. :) That's all for todayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! =D Byesssssss!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment