Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I went back to school for orientation today. I met GY at the bus stop so we go to school together. My classroom was still at the top floor. I thought will lower down. Haiz... :( Anyway, Karen transferred to MGS, And a person from my primary school transferred in. But not in my class. I can't believe the form teacher never change. Worst of all, MS Chan is still my maths teacher. Well, Mr Ng say may change and i hope it would. The school set stupid new school rules. After orientation, I went to vivo with GY, meeting Nelisa there. Nelisa didn't go for the orientation but managed to meet us at vivo. We ate lunch there and saw Yee Hwee. We wanted to watch movie but there's not much movie at vivo available to watch. So, GY initiated going to Orchard instead, by mrt. So we went Orchard. We bought tickets to watch Planet 51. It shows at Lido, 3.20 pm. We had like an hour. So we go mc to eat ice cream. And kept talking to kill time. Finally it was time to watch. I bought combo 1. I had to queue for like 15 mins and the show had already started playing by the time we were in the cinema. Only for a while. After movie we went off. I reached home at 6 and i fell asleep straight away when i reached home. Too tired i guess... I only slept at 12 midnight yesterday. I set my alarm at 7.15 and 7.30. But i was too tired so i didn't wake up when the alarm rang at 7.30. Lucky GY text me at 7.45 or else i think i'll be late. I was like rushing through when i woke up. My God! I suddenly remembered i havent eat my breakfast. I still have it in my bag. If my mum finds out i think i'll die. BYE!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment