Friday, December 18, 2009

Busy, busy, busy DAY!!!

Yesterday was a veeeeeeeerrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy busy day for me! The day before yesterday,which is Thursday, MY HOUSE BLACK OUT!!! All because of the stupid water heater! I was bathing at that time and i felt the water was warmer than usual. So, i went to the lowest degree. And it was still warm! After i had finished my shower and switched off everything, THE WHOLE HOUSE BLACk OUT! I was still left inside the dark and spooky bathroom. I could not see my five fingers. So i hurried got changed and ran out of the bathroom. From inside the bathroom, i could hear my little cousin screaming! Like she never experienced a BLACK out before...At last i was out! My dad repaired the main power box. So all went back to normal. Well, not exactly... Everyone blamed me for switching to high temperature.. which i obviously didn't! I switched to the lowest temperature because the water was too hot!!! Then they blamed me for spraying water over the heater... which i didn't again! Only my brother does that, not me! The shower head already spoiled so water start spraying from the top of it! And i can't stop that from happening!So, I was very angry for being wrongly accused and refused to talk to anyone after that! Yesterday, in the afternoon, we went to buy a new heater and that person fixed it so high where i could hardly reach it. Well, only my fingertips. So, could you imagine how high it is?! I was the first one to bathe using the new thing. I like the shower head. It was cool because it had massage function. :) In the morning of yesterday, I went to have some kind of meeting in Plaza Singapura. I was lost! Lucky my dad was with me and found the place to meet. :) In the afternoon yeah, went to buy heater blah, blah, blah... And after that we went to buy the paint colour and the materials needed like brush, roller, tray and blah, blah, blah... We are going to spend today, if possible cause my parents only come back in the afternoon and i have tuition later at 3.30. So i think it would be tomorrow but i have to draw a picture for an others recycling bag, which i totally have no idea what to draw still! Then it will be next week, but next week need go back to school. Haiz... I don't think i will have the chance to paint too. :( Okay, back to yesterday. At night i went for my lessons. I was late because of the shopping! Yes, late! I skipped dinner some more! I arrived at like 8.15, which was late! Anyway, I qualified for the exam next month, 17th January. I didn't know how i qualified because i did the stuffs like shit. I can't even balance properly and almost fell. Anyway, i think i gotta go prepare for my tuition later. Bye! =D

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment