Monday, December 7, 2009

A sigh of relief

My cousins going back to their home. Well, until dinner. They will still be coming back after that. For now, it's finally peace at home. Tomorrow i am going to stay over at my grandmother's place. Which is at Bedok. My cousin will be so dead. He is very rude to my grandmother nowadays. Or should i say, since the beginning of June. He always hit, kick and punch my grandmother. My grandmother was not the only victim. His mother, my aunty was also another one. He don't dare hit my uncle because he's very scary. Maybe he needs some counseling session or something. I hope he won't do anything bad towards me and my brother tomorrow when we visit. Now, i had already treated him as a beast. I think i should bring a bamboo stick along tomorrow for defence. In case he charge towards me, i would hit him with the stick. Haha! =D Just kidding... i not so rough like him. Or else i'll be another beast. Well, I don't think he would do anything to me since i am also considered the oldest around. For grandchildren of course! Or else I would be llike 80++ years old. =D Alright... ending here!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment