Monday, December 14, 2009

I think I had not used the computer for like 4 days. Maybe 5. Well, there's something wrong with my laptop. It would not start, but keep loading the configuring updates thingy. Then, the computer keep restarting. I did not know how i did it today to sign in. I just left the laptop doing the stupid updates for a continuous of 2 hours. Then i got fed up and press all the buttons. After that, it worked! Hmm... I have magic fingers i guess! =D Anyway, I've finished reading 2 books, each having 563 page and 490 page respectively, in 3 days! That is a miracle as i would actually take like one year to finish one of it. I think i am addicted or something. I read all day. Now, after reading finish, i was so bored. So, i read it for the second time.

Hope you like my new template! Bye! =D

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment