Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas, everyone!

Hello! Merry Christmas to all! =D Yesterday I went out with Uncle Patrick's family and my family to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 at Tiong Bahru Plaza. This is such a coincidence! We went out with them to watch Alvin and the chipmunks part 1 with them last Christmas eve too! The cinema was full of people! Queues were so long that it reached the outside of the cinema. Lucky we made booking on internet, no need to queue to buy. We didn't buy any snacks because of the long queue. The show was funny. I was laughing like 60% of the show. =D We reached home only at 1am. Yesterday was a quiet day... no Christmas greeting sms until 12 midnight. All started texting me. I counted... 6 people sms me. Probably waiting for Santa Claus to visit them. :) Lucky i wasn't sleeping or else i would be very angry when people disturb me when i am sleeping! I woke up early this morning to open my presents. Not all gave me. Most of my aunts are giving it to me only when we have a combination of belated Christmas and granny's birthday celebration this Sunday. Oh, how excited! I'll be going to my cousin's house. I wonder how her house look like after painting a fresh new coat of colour. Like my house! :) Anyway, back to presents. I have received 1 wallet, a mechanical pencil, ESPRIT socks, a photo frame, a storybook, a new ear piece, a Santa Claus hat??? and a box of chocolates. The ear piece is put inside the Santa Claus hat and stapled together. And guess who gave it to me? My dad! He always pretend to be Santa Claus by writing "Merry Christmas! From Santa". I always know it's him. Okay, in the afternoon, we went to have Christmas buffet at some kind of hotel... I don't know the name. I hate the food, no taste. I only went like 2 rounds, with a small plate. The rest of the time i was playing my nintendo. :) Then we walk to digest the food along Clarke Quay, because the hotel is near there. I walked till my feet formed blisters. So we went back home. I didnt watch any Christmas movie today though. Oh, I am still working at the surprise movie. Hope that i'll be able to finish by 11.30. :) okay, gotta rush. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment