Friday, April 2, 2010

Hi! Ms Koh let us watch a scary movie yesterday. It was super gross. I heard from others that it was NC 16. And Ms Koh let us watch?! Can you imagine a person plucking out the whole finger nail? A person pulling his teeth out? A person hammering his own arm? OMG, I was covering my eyes for like all the gross parts. GY open her mouth so big at the gross parts. After english yesterday, my whole body like jelly. Can't walk properly. I guess i am not suited to watch such movies. Next english lesson we'll be continuing the gross movie! Oh no!!! I hope i would get sick on that day. Haiz... Anyway, i want to complain about WL. She pinch me until my arm had a bruise. Just to make me scream. It is stupid and absolutely immature. GY and WL were suppose to come over to my house. But because of WL, GY won't come. Haiz... I guess we had to do the video individually. Yeah, okay.. bye! =D

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment