Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hi! Yesterday, WL pushed me down and i fell. During recess, in the canteen. Everyone saw and it was freaking embarrassing. I injured my elbow and hip. WL promised to do whatever i tell her to do for a month. But it doesn't seem she's keeping the promise. Well, it is still painful. I should have told my mum about her but my mum would surely go to school and scold her so i kept quiet. Haiz... What a nice girl i am! haha :) How i fell? She pushed me, i landed on you know the queuing up that long thingy. Then that thingy fell so i fell. WTH! I still can't get over it! I am so freaking angry with her cause she could treat as though nothing had happened and happily laughing away with her friends while i am in pain. I think i going check-up this weekend to see if there was anything wrong with my bone. Haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment