Saturday, April 17, 2010

WOOOOOH! Hi peeps! Yesterday was the annual sports day. I got super muddy yesterday. I chose events without XX but the event i joined, she joined cos there isn't enough people and i joined her event because there's not enough of people too. I didn't win any of the 2. HAHa! For the irish sack race. Some "paparazzi" were taking photos of me and i was trying not to get taken by hiding behind Ziyu. But at last, when it was my turn, i still have to face it. I bet they were taking like idk, millions? :@ During the bean bag race, my shirt got dirty because of the skipping rope. and nicole splashed mud on XX in the event of talking to me. YES! haha, just kidding. I mean like who's shoes are not dirty?! After sports day yesterday, GY already asked me if i could eat lunch with her. So, of course i agree lor. I don't want abandon her mah. Later she cry. HAHA! Don't kill me! She intended to go to Anchor Point and i agreed. But then, last minute on the bus, i suddenly remember that it was my uncle's lunch hour. Later he see me then complain to my mother i die. So, we went to vivo instead. We almost got lost when we reached the bus interchange. Don't know which bus to take. Luckily, my smart brain told me to look at the bus directory. So many buses go to vivo so i just told GY to just take whatever bus that comes. Of course, i was just kidding. Later the bus bring us to some deserted place then we all die. HAHA! And I passed my EXAM! Hurray! okay, bye

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment