Saturday, April 3, 2010

Haiyo, that someone ah, keep posting rubbish about me on fb. haiz... last week also like that. Anyway, yesterday my cousin came over. That fat one. He broke my cup! :( my precious cup! It was brought by my grandfather who ... nevermind. Later i cry! But he is so mean! I mean like, he didn't even apologize or something. And after that treated that nothing happened and played with my dumb brother. Haiz... He don't know how to use glass cup then use the plastic one la, why must use my cup?! My grandfather gave it to me.... Now, it's gone! Stupid! And the house was damn noisy yesterday because of his stupid voice. I can't even do my homework. I on the music from my computer to 100 but it doesn't seem to help. I think my house yesterday, lots of noise pollution. haha :) Well, i am suppose to be able to play games today and because of that person, i had to do my computer homework today! I locked the door when using computer because if i open the door, he would come in and ask if he could play games. And i must say yes. You won't imagine how he treats computers. My previous computer, one of the keys, spoil after him using it. Now, you understand how rough he is. Oh ya, my mum say she's bringing me to Korea in December. Woohoo! I wonder if it's true cause she always break her promise so i better don't be happy too early. okay, farewell.

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment