Sunday, March 28, 2010

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooh! Finally finished the stupid PW video just now. I think i got the most NG cause i forgot the script. hehe... I had to make Wen Lin stomp towards me over and over again just now. And i almost tripped over a branch. haiz.. Then all of them laugh at me. :( Wen Lin keep using the branch hit me. Oh ya, XX was there when we got there. But they left after a while. Yay! She wore like damn weird outfit. Anyway, we finished the project and went to Downtown East for lunch. Then, Ziyu and Wen Lin went to my house to carry stupid guinea pig. I hate guinea pigs! Then i had to walk Ziyu all the way to the mrt station which was damn far and go back home. Ziyu was damn funny just now. She bowed to my dad to say bye. I was laughing like what in front of them. I mean like only korean people does that right? Okay, going to watch my movie. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment