Friday, May 28, 2010

My first experience of a restaurant black out was awesome. It wasn't as scary as it was. We were playing with torchlight from our phone. And making shadows on the wall. Haha :)

P.S. This message could only be read by some people closer to me.
Now, i seriously hate Mondays and Thursdays because of ***. I am stuck with RT for the rest of my year!!! What a disaster! She keeps calling me non-stop. And it is so irritating!!!!!! GRRRRRRR! someone say she's gonna complain about RT already. So, too bad for her. I can't help too. Who ask her to be so...... mmhmm.

My June holiday is damn packed. Need to do project. Got 2 major project need to complete. How on earth am i going to find time. Still got yog and cca and tuition. I guess i had to wake up early like normal school days. :( I want more sleep!!! Okay, byes!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment