Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hi! I am damn nervous today cause tomorrow receiving almost all of the examination papers. Hope i passed my geog. Today i got double photo taking session. Class photo got buddy snaps. Well, THANKS TO GY, i don't have to be in the same group as XX. I didn't know suppose to go band room at 3 until i called superglue and she told me. She tell me wrong info, say go hall. Lucky i never listen to her, went to band room instead. Before CCA photo, superglue keeps talking about her superglue. they always talk about me in class. draw me somemore sia. Superglues, haiz... After CCA photo still got section photo. Is some people want one cause they would look at our photo whenever they miss us. Haha... kidding la. I rushed back home today. Then raining, have to take 105 walk so far although got shelter. I rush back do tuition hw. 30 mins did one compo and one summary. How great! I was kinda late for tuition though. Hui Juan so disgusting, keep smelling her socks. Yuck! At night, i felt so glad because 2 people say my note was colourful. Haha! I so easily happy one. :) Tomorrow i got maths olympiad, again. haiz... I hate it!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment