Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Hi guys! It's exam period so i hardly post anything. haha! :) I wanted to post something that happened during maths lesson! Ms Chan is freaking irritating. Like who don't write notes in class lor. She also go curse me i will fail for my maths sia. Wen Lin say i fail, the whole class will fail even worse. I get back my SA maths paper, throw at her stupid face than she know la. Curse me, go die! WL used a bottle hit my nose today. :( Lucky never bleed but my whole nose was freaking red. After school, i went to mac with WL and Maizal. Maizal is such a sicko. Just like WL... We go same bus stop then got this weird man showing some fish swimming sign to me. WL ask me to ignore him. After a while, he went away. So many things happen at the bus stop. Last time got one woman selling tissue, now got weird man... haiz.

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment