Thursday, March 18, 2010

This is my 100th post. Today YOG's training was okay. I wanted to say tiring but i reminded of the 20 minutes break the instructor gave us since it was our first day. Tomorrow is another YOG training thingy. Heard that we would be learning new dance moves. Nelisa sure miss out a lot...

Today's WL's birthday. HAHA, used your initial again. I had lunch with her. Then, my mum ask me to treat her to swensen for ice-cream. WL was so freaking happy. Haiz... When we reach there for the first time. They said it was full house and asked if we were willing to wait for another 45 minutes. WL turned them down. So we went to my house to play wii. Haha, i kept winning WL since i am the pro. =D At 2.30, we went back to swensen again and there were so many empty places. So we ordered the birthday ice-cream. Forgot what's the name. After we ate finish, we went to pay. That person ask if it was my birthday. Then i pointed to WL. Then they say that birthday people on the day would be entitled to free ice-cream. I think it was only for the birthday ice-cream. Not sure. So, WL saved my pocket money. =D Yeah, and it was raining heavily, spoil the mood. And then we say bye bye. Now, it's time to say bye bye to all. Happy 100th post day! =D

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment