Monday, March 9, 2009

My First Full Marks In Secondary Sch


Today, i got back my mathematics test paper. And guess what??? I actually scored full marks. I could not believe it as i had not scored a full mark for a very long time. After getting the paper, i checked if it's my name. I was the only 1 who gets full marks ya noe. I was so happy and proud of myself. But i had a trouble! I dun noe how to say back when people say i very smart, so pro, these kinds of things. FEEL VERY SHY MAH!
After that,i had my art lessn with the teacher i hate the most. She is always so arrogant and such a monkey. What people say wrong she will act it out again. She punish me (ask me stand) when i did not do anything lo! She crazy 1. Nxt time treat her go mental hospital. Still got 1 time. She no eyes 1 meh? The name written on the art work so big still want me to tell her whose art work is that. She thinks all students her servants ah?
At band, i'm so lucky, no need do 30 push ups. Cause on Fri, I didn't reply my senior message cause is my frewn forward the sms to me and i dun hav my senior's no. So i got excuse. So lucky ya noe??? Ok, stop here. Writing again soon!!!
ND

1 comment:

  1. haha!gratz hsin-yueh lucky u can scor so good results...i not as good as u! i atually failed my maths test!!!!!haha,i noe tat's stupid but i am trying vry hard to imprve...anyways keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete