Saturday, March 28, 2009

Genting trip (DAY 3)

It's the third day so i did not take any pic. Except for the picture of the hotel rm, part of it ... Ya... But we went to play in the arcade and we won 100+ tickets. I changed for notebook, torchlight, pen, bookmark, and magnet. LOL. We reached Singapore at about 11 p.m. Comment if any doubts and i would edit!!! LOL...
The messy bed... LOL!!! This not my rm, it's my brother's rm! Never take pic of my rm... Credits go to my brother!
The tea table. My brother's rm so gd... got tea table! Mine dun hav... so sad... My rm and my brother's room are connected so we could go to each other's rm any time we want!


Hope u like it! Must go Genting play the corkscrew! Try it in your own risks. Got accident last time somebody head fell out when playing it! REALLY! So, dun force yourself if u dun dare as ur not such an adventurous person like me. LOL...

ND


No comments:

Post a Comment