Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Genting trip (DAY 2)


WELL, ON THE SECOND DAY, I WENT TO THE THEME PARK. MY WHOLE FAMILY BOUGHT A FAMILY PACKAGE SO HAV DISCOUNT. I PLAYED GAMES LIKE: SPINNER, CORKSCREW, MALAYSIA FIRST ROLLER COASTER AND MANY MORE... I CAN'T REMEMBER ALL I HAD PLAYED. MY FAVOURITE WAS WATCHING A 3D MOVIE. THERE WOULD BE SMOKE COMING OUT THROUGH THE TUNNEL. IT WAS SO COOL! OK, JUST PLAIN SAYING, I DUN THINK IT'S ENOUGH. LET'S LOOK AT THE PICTURE!



The boat ride! Hope u could see the bell!!! If u hit it, ur dreams will come true!!!
Corkscrew! Hope u could see the upside down part! i sat on it n iit was so scary. i felt as though my head was falling off!!! LOL!

Malaysia's first roller coaster-Cyclone. I'm sitting in front. Try to spot me!!! Nxt to me is my cousin and behind are my aunties... It's misty as there're clouds. Dun forget, it's genting, entertainment in the clouds...


The track of cyclone... See how steep it was... After sitting this, it's my first time screaming, in a scary ride...



The spinner! But my cousin called it a flying chair... I'm in red jacket, sitting on this ride with my brother and my cousins!

That's all 4 day 2.
ND

No comments:

Post a Comment