Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Yesterday's YOG was a disaster!!! All our positions are changed and i don't know where to go, except following Nurezzati since she's always standing in front of me. :) Yesterday i almost got scolded by Mr Francis because of Nelisa. Lucky he's not the one checking my position. It was Ms Mok. Phew! :) My whole shorts was freaking wet after running in the ankle deep waters. My shoe and socks were worse. When i went back to the F1 place to change my shoe, my whole feet was wrinkled. There's this sec 1 girl called Racher, standing beside me in the "blazing the trail". She is a super weird fella. Go ask junice about me. And added me on facebook after knowing me for erm... 2 hours???

Today i woke up at 11 am. Haha :) No need go school of course sleep later la. But then need study at home. :( Ok, my HBL isn't over yet. bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment