Sunday, July 11, 2010

I've made a mistake. CPC is on a long medical leave, not retire. At least won't see her for a while. And can whoever that tagged me and leave "your worse nightmare" please tell me who are you?! I am sick of investigating who the hell people are!!! Anw, long time no blogging cause homework.. Haiz... piling like crazy. i think i am going to fail that stupid maths test. I only know how to do the first question which could at most give me 5/12. FAIL!!! I know my second question surely wrong one but i still hoped miracle could happen. YOG training is damn tiring. Oh, yesterday my class won 2nd prize in the national lit festival. And i saw my ex-classmate, but i doubt she remembers me cause she gave me that "this-person-looks-familiar" look. Ytd i slept like damn early. When i finished my second tuition, go home, i fell asleep. What a long day!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment