Monday, September 21, 2009

Yesterday was the concert at Botanic Garden. I was at Botany Centre. I tot we would be indoor, not outdoors; sheltered, not unsheltered; air-conditioned not non-conditioned.. Anyway, it was nice. my first performance turned out fine, nothing went wrong except the food given there sucks! HAHA. Cameramen took video of us but luckily, it was not aired on news. We played songs like mad and only like 20% of the people responded and clap hands. The others were chatting away. Don't they know about BASIC RESPECT?! And we were sweating like shit cos weather so hot. Dun even pay attention lor. Something funny happened on my way home. Cos we reached sch like at 7.45 and it was dark. Everybody was scared to go home, dun dare walk in the dark alone. Then, i went wif 3 other friends. When we reached a certain spot, no single ray of light was seen. One of the people screamed and ran back to band room. I didn't noe wat happen but since the other 3 ran, i ran too! SO FUNNY! Dawn very nice, offered to flag down taxi for me. But her bus came so she went but ask her friends to help me flag a taxi and asked me to sms her when i get home. U must think she very caring but sometimes she is bad and weird... but not so much!

Days to my birthday: 6

No comments:

Post a Comment