Sunday, September 27, 2009

Today is my birthday.
Went to Jurong SAFRA with Wen lin, Matthew, Hsin-Kai and mummy.
Played at Kidz Amaze.
Very tired to climb up.
Because it is a 3-storey high playground.
Sad, only receive 4 presents today... Everyone giving me tomorrow. Will put up the pics of present tomorrow.

Entrance at Kidz Amaze
Me and Wen lin inside... If u notice, we r tired for climbing up and down.. obviously u cant see!
Slide
Inside!
My presents... The top doll is my brother gift (i hate it! Just kidding!), Uno spin is a gift from Matthew, SS501 black cover is from my mother and the other SS501 album was from Wen lin.

I watch the MTV of SS501 (black). It's damn disgusting lor. They show the scene of people cutting off people's finger (GROSS!!!), throwing knife at people, shooting people with guns and the blood splattered all over clothes and face... SO DISGUSTING! EWW!
Now i have a bad impression for SS501.

No comments:

Post a Comment