Friday, June 19, 2009

So long never post... finally hav something to post already. I celebrated my dad's birthday yesterday. I cooked for him and shared the cost of the birthday cake with my brother as his birthday present. Today, I celebrated my brother's best friend, Matthew's birthday. (Yet another birthday...). We went to East Coast Park. Firstly, his aunt treated us lunch at Sushi Tei. Then we went for a game at Liliput @ Big Splash. It was a minigolf game about places in Singapore. It was awesome!!! Then we went for dessert at a shop. I ate a mango with grapefruit thingy. It taste bitter because of the grapefruit, but i like the mango. Then we went to the beach. We rented bicycles and cycled at the cycling pathway. After that we bought slurpee at the 7-eleven shop. So refreshing after cycling. After that we say bye bye... Then my mum, my brother and i went shopping. HAHA! After that go home lor... I am so happy because no band practice for the whole of nxt wk. YAY! Because of the H1N1. Now i like the disease already... Just kidding... :) I got chosen by some people to be in the BBQ committee and i hate it.... Wen Lin had the same reaction as me when she read the e-mail. She called me and the first few words she say are "What The HELL!!!" That's so funny... Ok... Writing soon and i hope there will be a delayed one week in sch reopen... LOL...

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment