Monday, June 22, 2009

BBQ Party

Yesterday, i went to my uncle's house for a BBQ party. Actually, the party was supposed to be held on sat but yesterday was Kai Qing's birthday, and also Father's Day so it was changed to yesterday last minute. However, this time was different... not that it was Kai Qing's birthday and was Father's Day but my brother bought Matthew to the party. It was the first time he went for a BBQ party at my uncle's house. Kai Qing bought lots of Nintendo wii games since we last went there. I enjoyed playing wii fit. IT ROCKS WITH THE PLASTIC BOARD THINGY! The plastic board thingy is very smart ya noe??? It can measure ur mass, ur concentration, ur strength and more... I wish i had one. Anyway, it was fun at the BBQ. I like eating BBQued mashmallows. It melts in my mouth... :) That's all folks! ~~~~~~~

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment