Saturday, September 11, 2010

Holiday is over in one day! :( XX is making life difficult for us. Keep threatening us she will tell teacher blah blah blah. My mum say if she say it again, she's gonna look for her in school on monday! Muahahaha... I have yet to finish my hw. damn! Hope the holidays last for a month cause when school reopens, it's exams! damn! next week got oral but i dunno how to prepare... grrr.. :@

yesterday i went to sakura to celebrate advance birthday for my grandmother and me. I didn't eat much though cause most of the food contain prawn which i can't eat.. I ate lots of ice-cream though cos there's many flavours and SPRINKLES!!!

today i went swimming. The sun's so hot. So i got tanned. I added on the tanning by using some oil. I am so opposite of ZY. she likes staying white but i prefer the other way. :) but i forgot to put some on my shoulder so it got tanned red.. the oil can give your skin tan colours and at the same time protect you from UV rays. So, the harmful ones hit my shoulder. Hope it regain it colour soon...

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment