Thursday, June 3, 2010

Gosh! I am sick!!!! I got 2 days MC for today and yesterday.. But my voice is still different till today. So, tomorrow maybe going get MC again cause my mum say later i faint during yog. HAHA! The flu medicine make me drowsy and i slept till 3 pm. After medication at 11. I've missed YOG on Wednesday and cca today. I wonder if it's a good thing or a bad thing. My cousin say i sound like Mickey Mouse. Hmmm.... I totally flopped Tuesday's maths Olympiad. I don't know how to do all the questions!!! My dad told me what i was learning was sec 3 and 4 additional mathematics. OMG! I didn't go tuition on tuesday night cause i was damn sick. Got replacement class on sat, after another tuition. I got 2 tuition continuous on Saturday. Oh no! Okay, talking about me sick, i totally forgot to take my medicine at 4.45. Hmm... wonder if there's any side effects if i take it now. Okay, bye!

ND

No comments:

Post a Comment