Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wow! I wonder how many times i fell down today for inline skating. But at least not as many times as XX. Teacher say she's a slow learner. haha. :) Yay, i got full marks for chem test. I wonder how i got it cause i didn't even study for it. hmm... i completed my d&t model yesterday at 11.30 pm. Tomorrow going for tuition. :( I think i am going to eat dinner at Anchor Point since it is nearer to my tuition place. Maybe i shouldn't go for Maths Olympiad. or else i have stay back like 3 times a week! maybe i will only go for the lessons and not the exam. Scared i will fail. :) next week is ca1. :( I am only starting to study today... wonder if i am able to make it on time. I think i will focus on geog and lit, cause i hate this 2 subject that's why my score is shit. haha :) okay, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment