Friday, August 7, 2009

Yesterday was NAPFA Test, 2.4km.
I almost fainted (being exaggerating).
Lucky i passed.
If i have to retake, i need suffer once more.
My timing was 14 mins 23 secs.
I got A.
I pulled Wen Lin on the 10th and 11th lap.
I ran first, so tired still needa pull Wen Lin.
She not grateful still keep pushing me away say she canot already...
LIKE SHE GIVING BIRTH sia.
"I cannot already!"
That's what she said...
I think she go hospital very often.
Hear people saying that line..."
'cos of my "hard work", and Nelisa's too!
she passed, with a timing of 15 mins something seconds.
My results for NAPFA are: sit-ups (36)
standing Broad Jump (170cm) i think... but confirm i got gold...
Pull-ups (12)
Sit and reach (42 cm)
Running (14 mins 23 secs)
Nxt week noeing wat award i get.
GETTING NERVOUS!!!
Today is National day celebration.
It's so boring!
Anyway, wishing all Singaporeans a HAPPY NATIONL DAY!
Remember to take pledge on 8.22pm as a nation.
Just created my facebook on Wednesday!
I only like the games part.
NOTHING ELSE!
I'm bored...
Next week CA2 starts.
MY GOD!!!
Need go study already!
Wish me luck everybody!
LOLs... :)
ND

No comments:

Post a Comment