Saturday, April 4, 2009

My First Surgery


My ambition is to become a doctor. To be a doctor, i read and watched many shows on doctorology. On Thurs, it was my first step towards my goal! On Thurs, i had a biology lesson which require us to look through microscope to see our cheek cells. We needed a slide, a kind of blue liquid and a cover slip. When doing the experiment, i broke the cover slip. One medium size piece pierced into my thumb. It was painful!!! Then i took it out again. Blood started oozing out of my thumb. Soon, both my hands were full of blood. It almost stained my uniform. My frewn who saw it quickly told the teacher. The teacher asked me to wash away the blood and gave me a plaster. The surgery i had done to myself was taking out the medium size piece even though i was afraid of pain. I told myself at that time u want it out or not. My decision was out so i took it out. I was brave enough not to cry or faint after seeing blood. This tells me i had the potential to be a doctor!
ND

No comments:

Post a Comment